CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

3c target which equals 200% return, page-2

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Good post.

While the company may not be profitable for sometime, atleast Thermalife should be cashflow positive. PNO will be self sufficient and not be required to raise additional capital. Also debt becomes an option.

Then their is PNOO which could bring in more funds.

PNOO typically trades very low volumes. Haven't really seen a pick up yet. They often move before the heads rocket. Im anticipating higher prices and higher volumes over the next 2weeks. Followed by heads following.

At 0.9c(PNO), the options(PNOO) looked risky, but at 1.1c(PNO) they are looking better and better. If the heads increase a little more, PNOO will really gain attention.

It's taken longer than any of us anticipated to hit the shelves, but the time is (nearly) finally here. That has to be worth something.

3c could be optimist, who knows. The first big hurdle is the 1.5c for PNOO. Once that happens and the market accepts that we will have more shares on issue. Then the 1.9c-2c spike of January 2010 will be another hurdle.

After that...skies the limit?

Personally I will sell down along the way, and lock in profits. I always aim to free carry. And with PNO, we just dont know if JP will find a way to reward his cronies at our expense(LT).

I wont sell less than 1.5c

At that level it makes sense(for me) because my PNOO will be 'in the money' so my exposure has increased. So I will sell some heads to deleverage my exposure and pay for the PNOO conversions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.