CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

3c target which equals 200% return, page-3

1. 26,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    Natblack,
    Maybe we are underestimating the market, there are so many companies that are not making a profit in fact making losses, and their share price is much higher than pno's
    I think once it is established that Pharmanet have product selling we will be rerated and 3c is still only market cap of just over 30 million..Now for any company to have the Patents that Pharmanet have, the research done, and how do you put a price on time .. what value is 18 years of work worth and with all the products still in the pipeline, plus a product selling, it would cost them more than tripple that, so for a company to eye of pharmanet and buy it out say even at 10c a shares so $100 mill...could be making sense to someone even right now...voltarin will lose market share....
    Its a good few weeks ahead of us...and for me thermalife is a cream that is used regularly which means repeat buying...
    How would a product like that get govt subsidy for pensioners etc with arthritis? Wow if the govt decided to put on PBS it would sky rocket sales...dunno if that has even been looked at, in the long run it would save the Govt money from less visits to the doc with aches and pains etc...
    Maybe someone in that field can talk to JP and crossmark that the benefits could be huge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.