CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

3c target which equals 200% return, page-4

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Your sell down plan is well thought through with the one exception that I believe that the initial rally will be exceeding your target area of 1.5 cents.
    The sophs are holding onto their shares for the VERY first time since I can think back. It clearly shows that they expect this rally to be well in the money for them.

Soph investors can make 20 % almost instantly in many of the companies they invest in, therefore to hold onto the PNO shares currently means that they expect not only larger returns from the heads but also the possibility for their options to be in the money.
    I agree with rebel on his prediction that we should see an increasing interest in the options once shareprice exceeds 1.5 cents.

The sophs, in my opinion, in conjunction with the usual broker houses, are responsible for the MD orders at 0.1 to 0.3 cents. It makes the buy stack look massive without investing too much capital and prevented a selldown in latest market down turns.
    Once those near 40mil shares are deducted from the buy stack the buy orders do not look that impressive as yet, but we certainly do get there, particularly given the weak international market conditions.

The fact that we closed on Friday at the session highs with a first close at 1.1 since a long time now, in the current spec adverse environment, with added insecurity about possible weekend development in Japan or Libya, is extremely bullish.
    This all happened on low volume but seems to be a clear indicator for a strong start into next week.

I certainly expect an ann from PNO for product launch, it should be garnished with some spicy and interesting outlook facts to guarantee a great rally for sophs which will most likely unload above 2 cents.
    Brokers should push the rally until target zone has been reached.

Apart from those ST speculations PNO is becoming an attractive LT investment with multiple price appreciations down the track once RED and Savantac are online.
    As Tripeptofen investment by PNO is applied vertically according to incoming streams, its pipeline products could be an earlier reality than currently anticipated.

I would also suggest that PNO might not go all the way alone, it would simply take too long, see POH and its cash burning problem as they market their products themselves.
    The much more interesting approach, and here PNO will most likely copy the approach of its sister company OBJ, is to partner with global companies which can guarantee a faster and more lucrative push into international markets and development of new product lines.
    Tripeptofen pipeline, in my opinion, will be realised through license deals in which PNO is exclusively offering its patent to an international partner.
    Once that eventuates, we are off into the double digit price ranges.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.