SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

its terrific to see those multiple funding options that meir...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    its terrific to see those multiple funding options that meir told us about , have all been dealt with ,and we picked the best one to move the company forward , (SORRY i should said the only one )

those who bought into the 18 cent CR have now lost 83% of their capital
    those who bought in at 12 cents have lost 75% of their capital , assuming if this ever gets listed again and its at 3 cents ,
    some of the true believers bought both ,
    is anyone going to buy into this CR ? if and when complete wont fund the first batch of pearls , if we are lucky it may build 10 , wheres the money to launch coming from ????????????
    i seen a bank mentioned , banks don't lend to fund dreams ,

wheres the money to build the ground stuff needed for them to operate and collect all this wonderful revenue thats out there,

should they get built who is going to launch them ,, i seen virgin mentioned but they are still playing with their toys , if they master that then they want some one to risk trying them to to see if it works ,

and it was nice to see directors put in some beer money , shows they love the project ,

standing room only on the cliff tomorrow morning ,,( if this is allowed to relist )
    Last edited by entityt: 21/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.