TTT 0.00% 13.5¢ titomic limited

3D AM latest Research/News/Articles, page-145

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    I would like to believe the restructure of the company comes with it new responsibilities and expectations. Part of this may not be in line with previous expectations that there are monthly updates, they may not announce contracts until there has been an upfront payment and so forth. All of us mid to long term holders are used to hearing about ANY talks TTT had with 'potential' client. Take note of potential, this is why there has always been a steady flow of new. If they had announcements purely after having put pen to paper with clients, we wouldn't have had much to talk about over here.

Skip forward to the new board, chairman and interim CEO. The links to defence on a global scale is profound, if these guys can't sell the product then we are in for a steady collapse. But, myself and I am sure many others have faith that TTT is restructured and already making moves in the right direction. AS we all know, defence based contracts are held with great privacy and for good reason. Let's hope our next release can see us materialise previous 'potential' clients into return customers. Let's see new defence companies taking interest in the system and it's versatility of use and application. Let's see revenue. And as we know, the proceeds from a single TKF machine puts around $13M in the bank, around 15% of current market cap. It's unreasonable to see why TTT can't be the next Disallowed in your portfolio if the -patented- technology becomes mainstay for global metal additive manufacturing.

GLTAH and let's see what the revitalised TTT has in store as 2020 closes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $229.2K 1.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33023 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 99937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.