TTT 0.00% 13.0¢ titomic limited

3D AM latest Research/News/Articles, page-147

1. 2,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    I loaded up through the year on the back of Goal Kicking, Machine Sales, Ascent, Triton, Tooling, Gilmour and so on which in reality have all led to nothing so far despite JL's Mums and Dads Investors tripe...!!!!

Tell me this?
    If Composite Tech and Titomic had spent 2 years of research to decide on a double machine sale then why is it taking another year to get to merely a promise of a deposit with no guarantee that will even happen...and using NATO as an excuse for nothing...!!!
    Then on top of that they blabber on about UK Research Facility with Defence Prime backing in "the final stages" of signing a deal for another machine sale....and again nothing 6 months later...!!!
    Then they vomit out the comment in one of their fairytale updates the expectation of 40+ machine sales by 2024....really???

Its because of these updates and comments and promises I accumulated...when I should have listened to the dark side more closer and waited for revenue....@deanotrader summed it up perfectly in his response to seeing $4K in revenue last Q...sick in the guts...

But hey..its not over till its over. Just enough left in the coffers to recover my loss should they ever pull their finger out and start telling the truth...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $131.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124015 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 16500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.