EGR 3.26% 9.5¢ ecograf limited

Thanks for your overview/reminder of "current" Natural and...

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Thanks for your overview/reminder of "current" Natural and Synthetic flake graphite demand and usage.

So you are by default reckoning that the talks with Japan, Korea, US and other German companies may be more about -
    KNL has "cracked" the Import Replacement Market for Graphite in Traditional Uses.

1 Question though - will there be just 1 gigafactory being Tesla in the US, are there no other car making Nations that will be looking at setting up their own gigafactories as competition in the EV market?

I can think of a few - Traditional US car manufacturers will adopt EV or perish, then there is Japan, Korea, Germany, dare I say India?

What happens when the Chinese people/Government realize they can cut air pollution and their reliance on fossil fuels by investing in and driving EV and Powerwall type applications?

Maybe Ev will be more than we think - remember these gigafactories will be part of the production facilities to get houses/commercial/Industrial(possibly) off the grid as well - not a one trick pony...

Tesla has its Powerwall - first mover advantage? it won't be the last though

http://www.teslamotors.com/powerwall

SK60

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.003(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $25.99K 279.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3968 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.