FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

I didn't take up either.Too much risk of some serious dilution...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I didn't take up either.

Too much risk of some serious dilution in the near future. They said brick makers need them to be relevant and will throw money at it for as long as it takes, but there's no planned reduction in cash burn and they're fiercely passionate about the project which tells me they will keep raising at lower and lower prices to keep their dream alive if nothing seriously meaningful happens soon.

Hope i'm wrong but i don't see BW paying for the HX's alone, it's a 50/50 partnership, why would they take on the risk when they know FBR absolutely will pay their half to make sure they get their milestone shares, assuming their lawyers are as crafty as they hope and they can find a way to do it legally.

And if WG fizzles , even if the archistruct display goes okay, punters will move on and any hype will be gone, as will the SP for a long time.

I know people will say well you should chip in to do your part to help the company, but why? they've made too many poor decisions to date and they honestly won't give two sh*ts about diluting us into oblivion to keep the cogs turning.

But if there's a positive outcome with BW and WG i'll happily pay a small premium to buy back my dilution and go from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.