CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

No doubt this is another considerable potential market...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    No doubt this is another considerable potential market opportunity... but what I love most... Laurent and the Polynovo team had the negative experience from Medtronic and other licencing agreements which were long haul high risk projects resulting in delays and no outcome. They learnt that getting a product to market in the least expensive/lowest risk/cheapest regulatory pathway (topical dressings then skin products) was the aim and we are now on the cusp of success here.

What they have done is effectively de-risk the technology, prove it is safe/effective and versatile... then the funky new, high risk, expensive and interesting products can be considered... where I get excited is the versatility of options for the polymer... the roles it may play in all forms of future reconstructive surgery or even future organ replacement scaffolding...

Yes there is joy in shares, the joy of being a part owner of a biodegradable non-immunogenic and safe product platform should be endless given the potential of the platform is at the extreme end of versatility... and as Graham mentioned, currently cheap buying...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.