ADG 0.00% 0.3¢ adelong gold limited

that's true zomed, actually my outlook on inflation is bleaker,...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    that's true zomed, actually my outlook on inflation is bleaker, i believe it will keep on rising A LOT on a global scale.
    Poor and weak monetary governance in the US is a major cause and unstable political and economical situations in China and Russia.
    The good thing is our economy seems to rebounding quite well.
    The unemployment figure is now 4.2% which is much less than before covid 5.16%.
    Our GDP per capita (inflation adjusted) is still quite high at around AUS$76,600 in 2021.
    So this will somehow creates a buffer for Australians.

I think it's also a good strategy to diversify gold investment with energy stocks, plenty of good stocks with great potential out there.
    Both green and fossil fuels stocks as green is the future but fossils will keep rising in value as it's still in high demand globally.
    That way you secure yourselves even as energy costs go up.

Still in my opinion gold stocks such as DDD is a keeper as again Gold will also keep on rising.
    Historically gold price has risen about 16% over the last 10 years.
    If you expand the data to include market crash in 2008-2009, the increase is actually about 100%.
    I believe that can compete well with any inflation figure even if you calculate it yearly.

With the current situation and fears in the market, gold will pass $2000.
    Even bitcoin couldn't hold its value as the touted 'next safe haven' after gold.

DYOR but in my opinion Gold and energy stocks are the way to go this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.641M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 21969713 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5833861 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.