MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

3d singapore sling, page-47

1. 247 Posts.
    Quinty has been on a rival blog and got a bit irate after some posts by "Bull frog" calling the new mill a dog. Then further posts with Bow Wow etc.,

Eventually one of my posts quietened him down for a while:

"Bull frog"......

Bull - means of doubtful voracity.

Frog - an amphibian starting life with brains of a miniscule tadpole.

Bark and bite muzzled. Now subdued and harmless!

Now its is very heartening to pick up Bull frog's latest post.

"The dog is now fixed and working well. Watch this space."

The link to his thread is:

?????????????????????????????????? * refer last paragraphs.

I have believed for some time that the plant issues are not a problem, they can send concentrate from developmental ore offsite until they get some of the more pure quartz up the shaft.

However as people familiar with Woods Point will tell you the shaft and winder have been more problematical. As this did not include galvanized bolts in the mid 90s, and the 1st 150m of bolts needed replacing. The shaft has been virtually un-operational for the past critical months.

Fortunately there was plenty of ore accumulated meanwhile keeping the experts busy fine tuning the mill.

Looks like ore as well as the price of gold is up and up and a weigh now. What you could call judicious, fantasmagorical, fortuitous, or simply beautiful timing.

Interestingly I have been trying to submit this post for a while....It comes up with PROFANITY - I suspect that is for the name Bull Frog which normally does not have a space in between.

NO FINALLY i HAVE FIGURED BULLFROG IS NOT THE PROFANITY ITS THE NAME OF THE RIVAL BLOCK THAT IS BLOCKING MY POSTING....INTERESTING AYE. COMPETITION MUST BE FIERCE.

Cheers

Anyone that thinks I am a mug is no fool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.