MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

3d singapore sling, page-70

1. 247 Posts.
    A pox on these computers - with crashes etc., been trying to log this post for the past three hours.

On Sunday's Quinty likes to look back and plan for the week ahead. Especially perusing the past week's few Quinty posts.

Viewing it now I believe the ratio of thumbs up to visits on Quinty's last posting is strong testimony for MCO to upgrade its communication to the broader market of shareholders.

I am looking at 5 thumbs up for 35 viewings. Before that, Quinty's second last post was sinbinned for profanity.

Well just how pedantic and prudish can some people be ?
    Quinty simply used the word .....and I will attempt to spell it .....ess, aitch, the numeral one, AND zed.

Amazingly prior to that Quinty had a lot of difficulty getting a post on - with the red Profanity warning appearing for the name of a rival blog - now I will say this backwards "stocks top" - apparently a swear word in some homes too!

Then there was Quinty's posting mentioning another website wotnews.com.au (apparently not a swear word) which Quinty subscribes to, and where he picked up the Communication Post which is receiving all this morning's 'thumbs up'.

Interestingly the question that Quinty put on Wotnews.com.au's home page a few days ago is STILL THERE TODAY .

It states "Why are MCO directors quietly buying up shares....."

Now that's what I call long lingering good publicity which was extremely fortuitously placed when considering this week's rocketing price of gold.

Great publicity for a great little company if you read the whole article, which was the only way Quinty could get around various barricades Wotnews puts up for various media hogs and press releases.

Looking at other questions on the same prominent home page, it seems a pity that wotnews.com.au cannot work out how to put the answers in for all the questions - as I know others have attempted to do so.

I was going to use the question as a vehicle to further the excellent exposure MCO was getting on this site - with varying credible answers from competent and well meaning fellow posters. Past experience has shown you can put a twist on most news in the media to turn it into good news.

However another HC poster " Swuzzbubble" posted: Be careful not to burn your bridges there Quinty."

I think "Swuzz" was alluding to news from the MCO chairman Nick Garling direct to Quinty might dry up!

Well as a matter of fact I seldom receive any emails from the aforesaid NG, certainly not of a news making nature, and to make a point I have not received any since.

As stated before I am not a 'mouthpiece' or 'flunky' for Nick Garling but I really do admire his intuitiveness, hard work, and zealous passion for MCO.

NG has a lot to lose or gain, more than anyone because he has a lot of his own skin in the game. And he is very loyal to fellow loyal shareholders, regarding them as good friends and almost as family.

Admittedly I do sent NG inquiring emails, and I will send him this. Looking forward to a reply?

In closing I hope to see more 'thumbs up' on the previous post to prove the point that we shareholders are disappointed that we are not getting any.

News from MCO that is!

I am certainly not having a go at Nick (whom I admire immensely) or any of the team, just that as shareholders we are all pretty hungry out there, and would like to see more regular news on the ASX. And not shovel by shovelful.

Anyone that thinks I am a mug is no fool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.