3DA 4.65% 41.0¢ amaero international ltd

3DA 2024 and beyond

1. 11,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2169
    Sorry for new thread, but new FY new opportunities IMO. I may have grabbed some more today after doing some research and convincing myself its still a bargain at these prices

So looking back at the last placement we saw 52 million shares bought up by 3 new cornerstone investors at 33c. We also saw Pegasus buy 3.2 Million at 35c just recently. We saw the SP get to 50c and then drop back down to 38c. I think we are on the verge of another uptick and we will surpass 50c and head towards my 84c target by Sept and $1 by Dec. (I also think this is a conservative view)

We have just ticked over into the FY 2025. So what did Hank tell us will happen this FY? Also the question is, since taking over when has Hank ever been late on anything? When has he been ahead of time? So remembering this, I think we can feel confident by the end of this CY, before Xmas we'll see the following.

• The C-103 and Ti64 powder qualification
    • The naming of the company that has signed the offtake agreement
    • one, two or 3 more offtake agreements, one likely to be the Oakmont Labs- working with/for the DOD.
    • Another round of CR at higher SP to US investors. This will get us to over 51% of holders being US based so funding from the federal government will be a possible outcome. I would imagine a more than likely situation.
    So what about the rest of this FY? The following is not only likely, but almost a given.
    • First sales and delivery to our offtake partner (Castheon/Addman?)
    • 2nd Atomiser to arrive at Tennessee to be commissioned. Now they've done one, the second will be short work I'm sure.

We've had several broker reports out suggesting that 3DA could land anywhere up to $1.25 Even if you take off 25% of those brokers exaggeration the we still land at $1. We've been pretty quiet since the news of the Atomiser being commissioned. We've seen numerous jobs being posted so it's clear that the company is full steam ahead. The lack of any news recently has been for me the reason to buy. We've dropped a little on no news and held pretty well. 70% of the shares are in sticky hands, meaning the top 50 holders. If the top 50 are investors looking at solid growth (I think we can assume they are) then that means the SOI available on the ASX is around 162 Million. Hank has made it clear there will be no more Australian funding going to be available. The rest of the funding will come from the US. So us Aussies if we want in we have a 162 Mill pool to swim in.

Good luck all. I'm done now, got my final number. I like having nice round numbers. Avg has crept up a little but more than happy with the company, it's position and we were are headed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $222.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 39.5¢ $102.3K 253.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 13476 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.