3DA 3.13% 31.0¢ amaero international ltd

Definitely cum raise champ. Have a look at slide 22 of the Aug...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Definitely cum raise champ. Have a look at slide 22 of the Aug presentation and that will give you a better idea of the funding requirements going forward. Also, get a grip on how the credit facility works and the fact that they need an equivalent deposit on hand for $$ to be advanced. You are clearly out of your depth with respect to what is needed and how and when its going to be achieved.

The delay with qualification of powder probably has any US investor sitting on the sidelines while there is still risk. Why else would HANK be visiting Aus?

I’m a big fan of Hank but he has been a bit off in his last few presentations. I actually dumped a truck load of stock while he presented because he sounded desperate. He is also now praising his retail base on LinkedIn…same retail base that he has excluded from each cap raise. I thinks that’s rich and his next raise will likely include retail investors whom he has excluded from the last few raises. That’s just my read but what would a tosser like me know?

Happy to increase my holding at the right price…better opportunities else where at the minute imo.

Ps. I have no doubt Fidelity are selling into the raise. Drop Hank a line and ask him if any of his INSTO investors have reduced their holdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $168.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 30.0¢ $221.3K 709.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4548 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 64491 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.