3DA 3.95% 36.5¢ amaero international ltd

Hey Buck, when I saw the LinkedIn post I first thought, well...

1. 11,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2278
    Hey Buck, when I saw the LinkedIn post I first thought, well this should be good. But I discussed on a different forum with others and also an email with another holder, similar to your thought. I wondered why Hank was here, he said that the last CR would be the last opportunity for Australian investors. So that got me thinking.

• He mentioned a large holder was offloading shares. He also mentioned that Pegasus saw an opportunity and took it, was that the large holder? Did they negotiate an off market deal at 35c? Did they only buy 50% and the other 50% has been what has been selling us down?
    • Is Hank here to try an organise a buy of those shares, off market? There may be a few million still out there?
    • Is he just selling Amaero to Shaw and Partners' clients to help convince them that an investment into the company at these prices is a good deal? Do Shaw already have a large amount from the last CR and they are selling them off to their clients?
    These are all the thoughts I had when playing a crap round of golf this morning. My putting was worse than the market the last week. Hank was here for a reason, any takers as to why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $198.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 36.0¢ $315.2K 840.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199379 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 70000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.