3DA 2.56% 38.0¢ amaero international ltd

3DA Chart Thread, page-42

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi Wes, I tend to agree 3DA (Amaero) is awesome and I’m not trying to prove you wrong about that.

But PPK own less than .5% of Amaero by virtue of buying half a million cash worth of shares in the CR.

PPK own 45% stake in the Joint Venture called Strategic Alloys Pty Ltd which is a research company to investigate the BNNT and Ti metal/alloy combination potential to be a further advancement on Amaero’s other patented super-alloys.

Assuming BNNT meets the hype over the last 20 years, Amaero’s ongoing partnership with MCAM will find the perfect metallurgy compound to create a superior alloy with massive market adoption possibilities.

I personally don’t think any one/any investor appreciates that MCAM are more or less a free R&D department (world renowned in its own right) that Amaero can keep drawing upon.

Once Amaero are running Australia’s first Titanium processing plant, it can mass produce its own “special ingredients” for its own use as well as commercial grade sales of base Ti and other Alloy combinations.

So yes, awesome company in my opinion too.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $206.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.0¢ $106.2K 272.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45580 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 3346 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.