3DA 1.22% 40.5¢ amaero international ltd

3DA Growth, page-22

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi Tradingday (and others)
    I have been watching and reading up on PPK since May/June last year but remained on the sidelines even during July/August when it dipped back down unfortunately.
    I stayed interested and reverse to you, actually took a small position after the 3DA JV was announced as I’m a huge believer in Amaero and its senior team, and trusted them that BNNT is a further “significant” benefit to their scientific expertise (through MCAM) research into alloy mix technology.

The JV validated the BNNT for me, and I think the new JC company will do very nicely reinventing space age (bit of a pun, but only a bit!!!) metallurgy options.

Amaero was my first ever share purchase. I got the “tip” prior to the IPO but only bought in last January and loaded up February, but thankfully had conviction to follow the falling knife during Covid and then keep averaging down throughout most of last year.

I’m aware the company already sees the likely future contract outcomes as a $1-2Billion market cap business. And that was before Desktop Metals recently floated in USA via a SPAC (I believe from memory) as a $3B (Aud) market cap value with lesser prospects (in Amaeros opinion).

Amaero’s runway is huge, easy to see the options without me mentioning that, but I do believe their strategy is able to be executed largely because of the appointees to the Board and Advisory group.

With a huge focus on USA based customers, I’m almost positive they will either dual list or redomicile in the future which would be a hugely positive influence on the market cap valuation.

But, for the time being, their first material contract announcement is what would make us shareholders feel like a new safety net of the short term SP has been established. Or, just think medium term or longer and ignore daily flucs, the same as the confidence you feel in PPK.

I think there is immense opportunities in both companies.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $219.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.8¢ 40.0¢ $207.6K 507.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121753 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 99469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.