3DA 4.65% 45.0¢ amaero international ltd

OM not quite sure on your post angle?Like literally 3 posts...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    OM not quite sure on your post angle?

Like literally 3 posts above yours is where i stated i dislike the showmanship of Stuart Douglas (kind of the same thing as your complaint of the overly upbeat announcements). I feel exactly the same way you do in that regard?

I do suspect they announced any new "research projects/agreements" over the last 2 years as price sensitive or as announcements because they were a big deal for a new entrant on the ASX and they presumably were both trying to keep the market interested as well as informed they weren't out at lunch! But yes I agree, great, "can you try this for us", "yep", "thanks, its nice but thanks anyways" is not really something that was worth announcing in the first place!

I also suspect that now they aren't bothering with announcing every little bit of news (I am assuming there is new little "can you try this" arrangements occurring, but it's obviously guesswork on my part).

As for titanium powder prices in the future, I personally won't assume that its a "race to the bottom". A few reasons (my reasons only) are:

- The "china factor" versus "five eyes nation supply" isn't going away anytime soon
    - Titanium is a relatively "rare" raw material (i.e. Ilminite / Rutile) but definitely "rare" in terms of abundant quantities in the ground (Australia is 1st or 2nd in raw material depending which website you look at)
    - Titanium is an extraordinarily broad better material over many others including steel and aluminium (subject to cost versus benefit)
    - 3D printing of "select" products en-mass, particularly where traditional forging or casting cannot provide the same product outcome (quality/fatigue life/defect % etc) will increase according to many, many reports out there (particularly as costs come down)
    - I definitely have not given up on the Strategic Alloys JV (i.e. BNNT & Titanium powder research as I've researched BNNT quite a bit also) and PPK group are a significant holding of mine in my Superfund as a result
    - Amaero has a "worldwide patent" for not only their special Titanium metal blend but also their special "Hot AL" blend, which is Aluminium in a powder format (and Amaero have said several times they will expand the powder facility to include other metals). The next step of any worldwide patent approval is that each member country (approx. 160 of them) issue patents eventually without any further major application, and usually subsequently / consecutively
    - If the "Hot AL" wasn't anything worthwhile, then why would a company like Rio Tinto enter an exclusive supply arrangement to supply their "green" scandium/aluminium product? To me that is a massive validation, but again, just my opinion.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4052/4052802-1f2fd6c1606d0d7abda4f8a0d409d610.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I'm a deadset positive advocate of the future of this company. I am heavily invested. I'm not trying to "ramp" at all, more to try and continue to point out the genuine economic validations of the company, credentials and future opportunities (while pointing out my own frustrations, the "ifs" of the opportunities and occasionaly, just occasionally, get over-excited about something that then goes quiet for much longer than I hoped it would).

I still don't like Stuart Douglas as I said 3 posts above, but I like his ~22Million share investment and I hope that drives him and his "exuberance" to actually achieve some hard-dollar results. I believe that will occur finally this year, with full benefit of the known opportunities (Fletcher/Owens Corning as well as Middle East project and initial Melbourne powder plant) plus announcement of new/unknown opportunities before years end (though we won't necessarily see their revenue this year). By 2025, well, lets keep chatting along the way?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.020(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $243.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 47.0¢ 43.5¢ $597.8K 1.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5813 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 102299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 4.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 47.0¢ 43.0¢ 1123315
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.