3DA 12.3% 41.0¢ amaero international ltd

hey Sharp!!Look as Dribs explained and sent a great article!!...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    hey Sharp!!

Look as Dribs explained and sent a great article!! the Market Makers Price predict and make market liquid. What I am seeing is while there is no great buying interest every one has their shares and holding than these market makers come in and make it liquid while the price is coming down they make money as long as it keeps coming down as they are betting on the price difference to buy and sell. Same thing happens on the way up. (Dribs could add or correct if needed)

now what these guys don’t like or don’t make money is when someone is buying into this market at times we’re price has plateaued so basically buying their shares at a discount but I do not sell again I hold so they start giving away shares this will not last long as market turns and they than change their tac

on 3DA I have had 220k shares to buy in market at 24 cents it seems like a brick wall 166k shares have settled so I feel pretty comfortable we have reached a bottom really in the big scheme it is a relatively small amount.

this game is controlled by the big boys we can only be on for the ride!!!!

But when fundamentals are strong in any company it can not last for ever!!! I know fundamentals are strong along with
    PPK so I am in ideal position to take some of their shares back!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.045(12.3%)
Mkt cap ! $211.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 41.5¢ 37.0¢ $207.6K 520.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20036 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 7140 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.