RMR 0.00% 4.8¢ ram resources limited

3day x 7day moving average cross over, page-5

1. 287 Posts.
    Went into this one at 26c for only 6000 as a toe in the uranium waters in 2006/7. Bought small positions in another 7 or 8 U's to get involved and follow the hype. Most have fallen due to the GFC but nothing like RMR(CTS)has managed to do. My DYL's at break even, NRU down, BHP up 50% so what's to complain about.

What I have learnt is that the punting of some tip sheets is apalling, broker predictions even worse, and that quality management as in BHP will come through.

The ASX is riddled with chancers that they seem unable to control. A speeding ticket is always skillfully deflected and we have no idea as to whether any of these responses are audited.

Lots of money to be made trading the ASX but stay away from the companies founded only to fund a good lifestyle for the directors.

I have learnt more from the good posters at Hot Copper than from any analyst, tipster, or broker.

Maybe we need a DOGBOX thread where we can pass info around about those that trigger the signals. Would be a nice place to find the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.