3DM 0.00% 0.0¢ 3d medical limited

3DM buys out Mach7 $60M deal signed, page-4

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for posting this article Lambo.

I must admit I was a bit taken aback when I heard about the merger and thought 'hang on, I bought into a 3d medical company but after reading the article, I think the CEO and board are true movers and shakers.

They seem really driven and have clear vision to expand on a global basis and this one particular paragraph (below) restored my faith of staying true to the 3d business model and that they will utilise the Mach7 business to expand their own core business. Great stuff cos they now have a heads up in all of Mach7's global client base which is a boon cos we all now know that Mach7's clients includes some major US hospitals, major Singapore hospitals, universities, imaging and medical companies the list goes on and on....

"We can't do anything without an image and Mach7 gives us that image," he said.
    "It also has between 30 and 40 enviable clients based in 300 sites in 10 countries across the world. We can now work through that client list and sell our services over the top of Mach7."

I hope for all of us that this company gets rerated, it deserves to.
    GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.