3DM 0.00% 0.0¢ 3d medical limited

3DM is the new CAJ

1. 13,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 704
    Just over 2 years ago I was given a tip to buy into CAJ, I listened and bought some at 10c, within 4-5 months I sold for over 100% profit, which in a way I regret now, the stock is at almost a $1 now. Now few days ago, the same person told me to buy into 3DM as this is going to be the new CAJ, and at only 8c I listened, but this time will I make the same mistake ????....no way, this is going in the bottom drawer for 12-18 months because it is another CAJ in the making, CAJ is now valued at a whopping $491m while our precious 3DM is at only $36m, not even a tenth of CAJ. Once 10c is reached, I can see this going for a run, I have been told that it might be 12-13c by June and 18-20c by years end....and that being conservative.....I wish I can mention the name of the recommendation but I cannot at this stage, please DYOR, this is not an advice to buy but an advice to make big profits from a company that just started trading only few days ago and even CAJ, today took almost 6% stake in this company, so the signs are already showing what I am talking about and look for more deals and contracts in the next 3-6 weeks......GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.