3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

Dear Posters;Goodness me, a cutting edge tech company on a bit...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261

Dear Posters;

Goodness me, a cutting edge tech company on a bit of a rollercoaster. Gosh, who would have thunk it? Get a grip; forget the bumpy ride, we are heading for the stratosphere. We are on the way there now and it is just a matter of time before we arrive.

I have been in this one since the beginning and I am not interested in trying to pick a few peaks and troughs along the way, it is a long termer. Buy whenever you can - definitely while it is less than a buck and hold. It represents tremendous value. Yep - Keep It Simple Stupid.

Contract announcements will inevitably happen in their own good time. That said, as previously announced, we are hopeful of a US Defence Force engagement in the first quarter of 21 and I expect we will pickup another US Utility or two in the meantime.

You would have to be a crazy downramper to have real negativity towards this company. It is exceptionally well managed and is already basically cash flow positive. That is quite amazing for a relatively early stage tech company.

DYOR. My views are strictly mine and I know nothing.

My money is on this stock and I am hitching a ride.

Cheers

U

Last edited by Ulysses05: 06/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $11.73K 317.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 818855 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 212800 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.