3DP 2.99% 6.5¢ pointerra limited

I got in over the last two years and averaged down to 3.6c. I've...

1. 3,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    I got in over the last two years and averaged down to 3.6c. I've also had some traders I bought and sold a few times for a quick 20-50% below 6c.
    In the last month I've sold 50% for average of 20c and have battened down the hatches to hold the remainder no matter how high (or low) it goes.
    I plan to top-up if it goes down to ~17c and again at ~11c, doubt it will but have been proven wrong before, its amazing how quickly an air pocket can appear after a big red night in the US.

In your case, its a really tough decision.
    I think there are lots of BevanS fans that have jumped on this for the ride, also lots of momentum traders who will exit in a heart beat if weakness appears.
    If I was in your situation I would buy a third (or a sixth) at ~21c just so I was in, then do lots of research and if you still like it then buy the other thirds on dips (which may be higher up or lower down).

There's a pretty good chance of a "sell the news" reaction to the upcoming results, even if they're stunning results/outlook (they have to be just to stay at this price). If this occurs on good results/outlook, that would be good time to top up.

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $52.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $9.618K 146.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 141231 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 142331 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.