3DP 0.00% 5.5¢ pointerra limited

3dp chart, page-3415

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540

Plenty of irons in the fire for Pointerra not to mention Eversource are proceeding with a full network rollout. This was months overdue because this is a major undertaking.

Pointerras offering is getting closer to a one stop shop rather than a point cloud host. Pointerra isn’t spending 9 to 12 months begging a customer to sign up, they are working with customers and partners to develop unique solutions (I.e: products and services) to solve complex problems. e.g.Utility explorer, Risk and data analysis tools etc. Over time this should smooth out the sales cycle as they won’t need to develop solutions from scratch for each customer. They also will have credibility with a decent list of big customers (utilities are are very much “me too”). We also have big miners and government organisations showing interest.

Pointerra is profitable, growing (although big slow atm), has cash and still has a long runway. It’s a LT buy for me but I can understand the psychological fear of watching a stock deep in the red. Patience is required. Give this one a few years.
    Last edited by Jayze87: 23/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.