3DP 2.38% 4.1¢ pointerra limited

3dp chart, page-44

1. 5,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2680
    Colourful analogy, Reg.

Not sure toddler is quite accurate - the platform technology has been in the making for ten years, born out of Rio Brazil. As you say, good genes. With the very close ties to NEA that 3DP enjoys at both technical and executive level, there's plenty of gene-splicing/cross-fertilisation going on. It's difficult to see them making poor decisions.

We all know the odds are against microcaps ever making it to the big time, but NEA did and I can't see any reason why Pointerra won't either, in time.

With Paul Farrel replacing Rob Newman, we lose nothing and gain much.

In commenting on the Board restructure, Chairman Graham Griffiths noted, “Whilst we are sad to lose Dr Newman who was one of Pointerra’s co-founders, in appointing Paul to the Board we are fortunate to secure one of Australia’s most experienced GIS and location-based intelligence professionals. Paul’s regional and global profile and his commercial expertise will be invaluable in helping the Board and Company management scale the business into the future.”

Mr Griffiths also noted that “the Company will continue to work with Nearmap to explore opportunities for technical and commercial collaboration”.

Sure, a trade for many, and fair enough too.

But to extend your anaology, I'm thinking what Stefanos Tsitsipas did to The Fed yesterday.

Or as McEnroe called it, a changing of the guard.

Stefanos will go all the way to the top, and so too, I think, will Pointerra.

I'm long.
    Last edited by writer: 22/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $30.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $20.44K 492.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 452175 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 70000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ 144736
Last updated 14.14pm 26/04/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.