3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

Dear Posters;Something is brewing here folks and it isn't beer. ...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261

Dear Posters;

Something is brewing here folks and it isn't beer.  More than 10 million shares traded over the past few days so stay tuned as things unfold.

For those who have come in late it is worth repeating our story - because it is a ripper.  What Pointerra has is the capacity to easily manage massive, cloud hosted data-sets and it does so through the provision of simple,intuitive web browser delivered, cloud hosted solutions.  It is also able to do this with various common use computer devices.  It is this user friendly solution that is attractive to surveyors, engineers and other technical users of massive, high quality data-sets.  This is the unique solution provided by Pointerra.

What gets me particularly excited at the moment is that I think we are now undoubtedly drawing the attention of very large companies in an ever expanding list of potential clients, such as car makers.  For instance, just recently announced:  "Volkswagen Drops $4 Billion on Development of Cloud Computing Platform for its Cars."

- https://apple.news/ALzredpcWSGO95ni3czEn4A

There are a multitude of opportunities presenting themselves so Pointerra is poised for rapid advancement and our share price is going to go through the roof.  A colleague of mine predicts a very specific share price of 69 cents for some reason but it could be anywhere by the end of the year.

DYOR.   My views are strictly mine and I know nothing.

My money is on this stock and I am hitching a ride.

Cheers

U

Last edited by Ulysses05: 10/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $55.56K 1.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 843855 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ 36315
Last updated 12.18pm 07/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.