3DP 1.52% 6.7¢ pointerra limited

3dp chart, page-820

1. 1,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Yep - another absolutely sensational day for 3DP.

The way it is going, this stock is going to be life changing for so many people (my family included).

I have spent quite a few hours over the past few months explaining to my wife why I am not selling a single 3DP share for a long time (as long as the fundamentals remain intact) - and days like today certainly vindicate that "somewhat scary at times" decision

They say you never go broke taking a profit, and I have always agreed with this saying.

But in this instance, we have been lucky enough to build a large "early stage" stake in a company that's SP / business is now absolutely rocketing.

A company that has high GPM's & low overheads, a company that holds patented "new age" technology that saves large businesses a lot of tim & money, and a company that is now playing in some seriously massive markets.

And still with a relatively low market cap of around $410m - which sounds high when looking at current revenues, but which sounds low when you look at where 3DP can end up.

So if things go according to plan over the next few years, our investment in 3DP could certainly bring our retirement plans forward quite a few years.

The hard part is obviously controlling emotions when the SP has a bad day / week / month / quarter etc, and there is no doubt that those periods will come.

Good luck to everyone on the 3DP journey, and lets hope that we have all invested in a company that becomes a massive global success!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $53.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.8¢ 6.6¢ $19.17K 283.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11393 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 108975 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.