3DP 5.41% 3.9¢ pointerra limited

To answer this one immy.I don't think this looks fundamentally...

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    To answer this one immy.

I don't think this looks fundamentally sound UNLESS it does move to operating cash flow positive/ positive EBITDA as a matter of urgency. I agree this looks a niche product playing in a high growth space (digital twins/ cloud/ scale/ data).

The placement occurred post half yearly (Feb from memory). Share have been issued, cash is on the books.

As for short term/ medium term catalysts, therein lies the problem. There COULD be many many catalysts. Pointerra has made mention to inumberable opportunities/ coals in the fire. I cut the following opportunited from @Brett M H recent post:

The market now errs on the side of caution. So many opportunities like the above have been thrown out by the company but, what investors are failing to see to date is any of these opportunities converting into real sums of money.

Investor confidence in management is at an all time low. A quarter of delays has quickly become one and a half years. Management appears to pump the stock before realeasing a set of bad numbers. Hence, the valuation has pulled back as only true believers are bravely (or foolishly) holding a stock with "growth prospects" in mind.

For me the next quarterly is huge. For others the next half year. Either way, whether it's in 3 or 6 months, we should have a much better understanding of where this company is headed.

To capitalise on once in a generation economic injection in the US or to drift into backwaters and die a sorry death...that is the question Immy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $28.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $6.414K 166.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 138220 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 374822 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ 1749
Last updated 11.59am 24/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.