3DP 1.59% 6.2¢ pointerra limited

Pointerra offers 'Pole and Wires' classification of point cloud...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Pointerra offers 'Pole and Wires' classification of point cloud data which includes:

Extraction of:
    • Poles - base and top position (lean, height)
    • Wires - the power powers that span between the pole, and Attachment points of wires to poles
    • Service wires - house hold power wires that run from the poles to the houses
    • Down Guys

This also generates a classified point cloud with classes:
    • Ground
    • Buildings
    • Power Poles
    • Transmission Wires
    • Vegetation
    • Vegetation Encroachment

https://help.pointerra.io/articles/51337-how-to-run-poles-and-wires-analytics

As far as I know this is the only documented analytics on their support page, but you can guarantee they have already got many more types in the making (or even available?!) through their diverse work with clients.

They've got a great team of senior experts in the geospatial/LiDAR surveying space, so no doubt they have the capability to create some very impressive classification/analytics.

It may be limited options to start, but the simplicity of running this first documented example straight from the browser with a great interface, gives us an idea of the potential as they add to the library of analytics options. Upload, select analytics from a list, and let Pointerra do most of the work, I can't wait to see what they add next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $49.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $18.92K 307.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16377 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 22183 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.