3DP 1.64% 3.0¢ pointerra limited

Hi TJR et al., OK...I'll bite. My model needs more quarters to...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi TJR et al.,

OK...I'll bite. My model needs more quarters to get a feel for how their days receivables are progressing but currently its spitting out a Dec reciept range of $503k-$563k and a ACV of about $3m too. The fact that this is almost identical to TJR's probably means that we are both wildly wrong here.

None of the above includes any DPaaS receipts which (I'm really guessing here) could be anywhere between $50k and $150k in the qtr. So the headline receipt figure could even be well north of $600k.

But we have to also consider that many start-ups regularly do deals to get cash in up-front or reduced terms if paid early. As the customer/supplier relationship become more established and confident, payment terms generally expand out and could very well negatively affect my above receipt range. We know that PH was on a short lead so this could have distorted the receipts substantially in the past and now that both coys have reasonably liquidity, I would expect terms to be expanding.

Still way too early to have any real confidence in the above 'guesstimates' so caveat emptor.

Just a bit of fun...GLTA.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $930 31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1941578 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.