WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Dear Abdm," For those who have not read OBJ's announcements...

1. 513 Posts.
    Dear Abdm,

" For those who have not read OBJ's announcements please go back and refer to all announcements relating to OBJ's MTA with 3M before reading the following paper from 3M's website:

You need to add this

"And if you all do, you will find out that 3M has no ongoing relationship with OBJ at all. In fact OBJ can not even use the 3M name in a response to the MTA"

ADBM, this is just misleading people, you know as well as i do there is no relationship. If there was OBJ would be singing it from the bell towers.

This is from the OBJ Update of October last year (please note how 3M is now referred to as the "other party"

Material Transfer Agreement
    OBJ entered into a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) in November 2009 which enabled the exploration of OBJ's eM‐patch� magnetic enhanced drug delivery technology. The MTA was extended in January 2010 to allow sufficient time to conclude their internal evaluations.

This program of work is now complete and the other party to agreement has reconfirmed its interest in OBJ continuing to recommend that party as a potential contract manufacturer for magnetic arrays to interested partners.

The ongoing relationship remains important to OBJ as it provides an internationally respected GMP manufacturing capability for OBJ partners� product requirements. Additionally, OBJ has agreed to share the results of a product performance enhancement program for two existing commercial patch products. This internal program will utilise the full magnetic micro‐array development apabilities of OBJ's laboratory.

OBJ's FIM tech is terrific and may make it onto the shelves in my opinion, but to suggest 3m is still involved in the patch is misleading.

BSW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.