WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

3m big tick for potential if trials are good, page-8

1. 271 Posts.
    PMAN - don't feel sorry for me. I have been buying into OBJ and holding since around 1.4c. My average cost price is still around 2.4c. I am only in the red on 2 parcels of shares that I picked up 1 at 4.1c, and another at 3.3c otherwise very good.

I know it is a risky strategy having 100% of your portfolio in 1 stock, but I just like the OBJ story. Still even though I have 100% in this stock, I am only using less than 50% of my trading money, so I have the options of still buying other things. For example I bought into ATN this morning when I saw some interest and strong buying taking place, bought in at 3.3c. I usually buy my parcels in 500K lots.

Anyway, for those of you who bought in at higher prices like above 4c on OBJ, I think if you have the patience to wait it out you will be handsomely rewarded. It just makes so much logical sense to me. I am a very rational man, and I just cannot believe that there would be so much volume in this stock at such high prices, and yet everyone would then sell at a loss. Basically anyone you see selling today is probably selling for a loss. I can't understand why.

I might buy a little more OBJ this morning, depending how it goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.