KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

3M worldwide distribution deal

1. 206 Posts.
    I had almost given up on this one but now my second Wow in a week. Not a bad distribution partner to be selling your technology. It creates an immediate sales team worlwide I am guessing and suspect that it once again verifies the importance of the product and also that its the real deal.
    With this new 3M sales team plus the also just announced star rifd initial order of 1.2 million tags for the Dominican Republic and the mentioning of significantly increased sales over the last quarter perhaps the talk of a cap raising soon is unfounded.
    It seems this company is run on a shoestring budget and any previous raisings have been as small as a few hundred thousand dollars at times which then last quite a few months so anyone expecting some cheapies may be very dissappointed.
    Hopefully the increased sales plus the Dom Republic order will be more then enough to stop issueing more at crazy low prices.
    With 3M now on board perhaps the long awaited Thailand deal will also gain traction so I hope unless he has to Mr Sealy and the board keep any raising on the backburner or to a bare minimum.
    Still only have a market cap of $13 mill with all of the above and this is without including what may be the most valuable thing they have in Certain ID and the Biometric patent.
    Once again - wow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.