KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Matisse no need to be so harsh in your reply to me. I am not a...

1. 85 Posts.
    Matisse no need to be so harsh in your reply to me. I am not a trader and have a long and vested interest in this stock. The reason why this deal is so good is it gives the company a marketing channel which is something that it has never had before and what a marketing channel representation in 65 countries and thousands of sales people.

As to cash yes the company clearly needs some but the debt that people talk about is primarily to management and the board of the company. I also think that someone said yesterday that there was real cash in the 3M deal so perhaps the company wont go to the market. Anyway if you look at the annual report there are loads of options that are about to become viable at around 2 cents that may provide cash.

I agree that the proof is in the putting, however getting the opportunity to be able to prove something is a very big first step so I say lets give the company and management a little more than 24 hours before bad mouthing it and making assumptions based purely on speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.