KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

I'm not 100% sure they will ever need a cap raise retiredyoung?...

1. 20,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    I'm not 100% sure they will ever need a cap raise retiredyoung? they have resisted so far, and now they are in a much better position going forward, I would say most of the R and D has been done, especially on the BOR technology one would think?

This deal with 3M may provide funds pretty quickly, if what I am thinking is true?
    3M/Sirit have their own RFID system, but what I am thinking is that they would dearly love to have the BOR tech incorporated in their own tags, I think this may be what is going to happen rather than 3M selling Kallakorn tags somehow?
    If that is the case then we will be in the money pretty quickly, because every tag that Sirit/3M sell will have a royalty attached which will go to Kallakorn?
    I hope what I am thinking is correct? but we will also have the sale of Kallakorn tags as well, followed up pretty smartly with Secure ID

http://www.cdiweb.com//PortalManufacturerDetail.aspx?ManfNo=502&pid=-1#.VFBKfld2PMo
    3M (formerly Sirit, Inc.)

RF & Microwave Products from CDI

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/...ces_Systems/Motor_Vehicle_Industry_Solutions/

3M Motor Vehicle Systems & Services

Column 1
    Column 1 Parking Solutions3M is dedicated to giving you tools that offer the flexibility to run your business the way you want, with a wide range of solutions, from broad product coverage, to intelligent video and interoperable communications, to more accessible employee training, to customer loyalty and payment processing programs, to responsive factory and distributor support. DMV Solutions3M DMV Solutions are built to support the needs of Motor Vehicle Agencies, from effective license plate and registration materials, to software that improves service to your customers and on-demand services that create efficiencies to drive down your costs. 3M brings 50 years of industry experience plus manufacturing and supply chain innovation. Toll Solutions3M is dedicated to providing best-value systems and exceptional services to the electronic toll industry. With broad toll industry experience in systems support, customer service, violations processing, video billing, toll operations, and program management, 3M can provide the toll solutions and services to manage and help support your entire project. Public Safety Solutions3M is an industry leader in Automated License Plate Recognition (ALPR) technology, designing, manufacturing and supporting its complete line of ALPR products and services. ALPR can be an effective tool to combat criminal activity, enhance productivity and improve officer safety.Learn more about how 3M can help your agency:
    [/table]
    [/table]
    |

/table]
    Last edited by moosey: 29/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.