3MF 0.00% 26.0¢ 3d metalforge limited

I agree. I was surprised to see sellers outweigh buyers at...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I agree. I was surprised to see sellers outweigh buyers at several times throughout the day. I don't think its common to see that many trying to sell day 1 with a 40-50% profit so early on? However I am no expert.

I do feel however, that unfortunately with so much money that can be made in a short period of time,(ie a couple of hours) with an IPO, people are more than happy taking their dollars and not giving a stuff, or even knowing about the business itself. Seems to be more common now unfortunately.

if you believe in this company, then you won't care about today's closing SP, or tomorrows, or the next day, etc.. You're here for the long term, and best wishes to you!! I'll be watching closely to see if this company can make some good headway moving forward and always on my watch list. However, there is a lot of chat here about hitting short term massive gains, this makes me think these same people talking up the company will sell out and take profit if they can double or triple their money short term. That makes me nervous to get in right now.

Anyone here happy with the current SP that bought IPO, that is reading this and keeping to themselves: probably believes in this company (40% day 1, well done!). Anyone here that is trying to ramp it up to silly numbers, or talk it up making it seem it will multi bag in a week, obviously wants to do a cash grab and take their easy money.

...all purely my opinion. Always have best wishes to all holders also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3MF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.