UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I think you are on the money flyods...... i liked the reference...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    I think you are on the money flyods...... i liked the reference to "deals could drop at any time, I just don't know when and I'm not being too pushy"

As for cash flow versus revenue, it is simply the difference between cash and accruals accounting..... if it is in the cash flow then that means the dough has come in the door and is in the bank which means that dreaded cash burn is fixed and can be put towards running costs and investment in new production lines. If that cash hasn't been booked as revenue yet then all that means is that it will be booked in future periods once the work has been completed/milestone achieved.

In terms of the interest savings of $400k per qtr with the new debt facility.... this can be explained by the new facility resulting in the consolidation/discharge of other credit facilities which were at much higher interest rates....

I can't believe how good the future is looking for uni now, so much less risk that what we were facing months/years ago. Cash is walking in the door quicker than they can book it to the profit and loss statement! Deals are being inked, 6 announced and another 4 that are commercial in confidence and contributing to the cash flows.

Cash is king.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.