SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

3rd attempt, and break $1 mark., page-33

1. 4,331 Posts.
    The last retrace was from 69.5c intra day high to 47c intra day low represents 22.5c, if the same is replicated from 99c we are looking at 76.5c which has already happened touching a low of 74.5c today.

If we look at a percentage term of the last fall SIR fell 32.6% from the intra day high to the intra day low of 47c. If SIR replicates the 32.6% fall from the intra day high this would be a low of 67c.

Today was close to the percentage low and recovered nicely on the close, today might be about as bad as it gets. Either way if the new higher low isnt in its very very close considering drilling is ramping up and news flow should pick up soon.

Its looking like the hot/short term money flow is almost deflated with only 4.8m traded today. Long term money and hot money should be flowing back in shortly which will be confirmed when volume starts to rise again.

Volumes i feel are the biggest indicator to watch out for, when SIR fell to 47c the lowest volume was still 10m shares traded, now down to 4.8m today is telling me that the dust has well and truly settled with T+3 traders almost completely gone.

SIR will be driven by news and news expectations, diamond drilling starts this week and this is the part that really should unlock the jewelry box below.

Good luck all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.