ZMM 9.09% 1.2¢ zimi limited

I agree re leakage Dragan, last year I would have wondered if we...

1. 267 Posts.
    I agree re leakage Dragan, last year I would have wondered if we leaked but I reckon we are buttoned up tighter than a Scotsman's purse to be honest.

Last year in the lead up to Seismic results, then NSAI report we had significantly increased volume and share price - consistent with "leakage" but in hindsight (to me anyway) it seems obvious that because these "defined events" were "workflow" related some pressure could be brought to bear to have them ready by a proposed date.

Farm Out on the other hand is obviously a different process - commercial negotiations with multiple parties, and the absolute myriad of processes involved. At best the company can give a vague approximation as to when the process may conclude. They can't just say, "well lets wind it up guys!"

As for the question I posed at the start of this thread, odds on it could be any of the suggestions made- all valid IMO.

The optimist in me hopes that Steve is needed here to conclude final negotiations too.

Given that almost all of the Oil companies attending this event are sending their "main man" , - all presidents and CEO's mainly, our leaders withdrawl is certainly intriguing to say the least!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.519M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $480 40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 38590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.