SOR 4.26% 4.9¢ strategic elements limited

3rd February, page-3

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    "de-risking " implies the MD sees risk (that he needs to reduce by lowering his exposure to the stock). To be fair to him he has repeatedly highlighted that companies like SOR are high risk. Unsurprising some of the team chose to convert the risk to wealth. Going by the one-eyed posts there are a healthy number of holders who need to consider this and be careful to not put their hard earned eggs in one basket.
    The interesting thing is that there is a potential to make decent coin here if your not in a rush BUT some of those professing to be "long term" holders in for "long run" are having posting meltdowns if anyone suggests the stock might go down (even healthily) first. So much does it defy logic that it causes people to wonder why are these holders (who say they are in for the long haul) so panicked by the prospect of a negative post having a fleeting impact (at best) on the next 1-3 year SP...unless they are not really in it for the long term. In my opinion this is also spooking the immediate SP. If you were looking to cash out soon then fair enough have your meltdown!

Some of the discussion has been informative and constructive but this has deteriorated in recent weeks.

I reckon the more pathological the defence by some holders of the company and its challenges the more uneasy investors get.

The timing of the MD' s cash-in could be interpreted a few ways but can see why holders are not imbued with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.