IMP 0.00% 14.0¢ imperial corporation limited

3rd gas well this week, page-5

1. 865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ohhh and i forgot to add ...they are currently drilling 18 new natural gas wells in their highly prospective 10,000 acre block in Pennsylvania.

The first two wells have been very successful with numbers of zones of gas along their 3000ft+ lengths.

Now the third successful well is about to be announced this week ...and we have the joy of 15 more positive gas wells to come, during the next couple of months, at probably 5-8 day intervals.

I think the Speculator might have under-speculated in IMP's case.

The amazing thing about IMP gas wells is that they are so close to the North American gas grid.

Within a month of finding natural gas IMP has them hooked up to the Grid and are making cash flow schmo, straight away.

Compare that high profit low cost for IMP against other gas Discoverers/Producers who have to build expensive lengths of pipelines or have to ship their gas many many miles to market.

Lots of upside in IMP ...especially now that they are in a high cashed position low P/E to obtain further bargain priced acquisitions in the USA.

Warm regards,
    Mr Muzz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.