AVM 0.00% 2.4¢ advance metals limited

3rd mine in full production

1. KKR
    1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    Kinsevere Stage I Development Achieves Commercial Production

Montréal, Canada: Anvil Mining Limited (TSX, ASX: AVM) (“Anvil” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that it has successfully achieved commercial production of copper concentrates from the Heavy Media Separation (“HMS”) Plant at its Stage I development of the Kinsevere project (95%) located 27 km north of Lubumbashi, the provincial capital of the Katanga Province in the Democratic Republic of Congo (“DRC”).

The commissioning of the HMS plant began during the first week of June and the first copper concentrates were produced on June 9, 2007. At June 30, 2007 a total of 8,365 tonnes of ore had been processed through the HMS plant, at a feed grade of approximately 9% copper, for production of 1,590 tonnes of copper concentrates with an average grade of approximately 30% copper.

Design capacity throughput has been achieved and work to optimise the operation of the three-stage
    crushing and screening circuit and the HMS plant is ongoing.

The Stage I development of Kinsevere comprises an open pit mining operation which commenced
    during the first quarter of 2007 on the Tshifufia and Tshifufiamashi pits, the construction of an
    HMS plant which was commissioned in June 2007 and an Electric-Arc Furnace (“EAF”).

The commissioning of the EAF is expected to be undertaken during the fourth quarter of 2007. For the
    period until the commissioning of the EAF, the Company will sell copper concentrates produced, both internationally and locally. The HMS-EAF plant is expected to produce approximately 23,000
    to 25,000 tonnes per annum of “black copper” ingots assaying 90%-93%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.254M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 315000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 270000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.