OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

3rd qtr report..seems to look good

1. 146 Posts.
    MELBOURNE (Dow Jones)--OZ Minerals Ltd. (OZL.AU) said Tuesday its third quarter copper production at its Sepon operations in Laos reached a record 17,546 metric tons despite the impact of heavy rains.

Gold production at Sepon for the quarter was 22,190 ounces and the company said it is on track to meet guidance for full year gold and copper output in Laos.

At the Golden Grove mine in Western Australia, zinc output was 23,778 tons and copper output 6,692. OZ Minerals said it is on track to meet the revised full year production guidance it gave last month when it said it would sacrifice zinc output for copper output at the polymetallic mine due to metal prices.

At the Century mine in Queensland, zinc production was 129,241 tons and lead output was 17,846 tons, with cash costs running at 61 U.S. cents per pound.

OZ Minerals said construction at the Prominent Hill copper mine in South Australia is 88% complete and the processing plant remains on track for commissioning in the fourth quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.