RIL 0.00% 0.4¢ redivium limited

3rd Quarter Activities Report, page-27

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    No worries blackdog no offence taken but aren’t they getting licence to clear the scrub and approval to drill new areas for the lithium?
    I hear your frustration but these things take time and from memory the soil conditions here make it harder to find lithium outcrop at surface due to covering of weathered soil unlike Mount Marion.
    They did find substantial Nickel targets and have stated their intention to agree JV with Nickel producer within this quarter so before end June, will that happen who knows, but I very much doubt they would put out such a statement if not already in discussions so I’m betting there’s a strong likelihood it may happen and if so we could see substantial upside from today’s share price.
    NMT have contracted the battery recycling plant in Canada so at least something is getting built now and there’s certainly no end of demand for such technology as all EV and battery users/producers must find end solution to recycle spend and faulty batteries.
    The first thing at NMT to come online and produce income stream I think will be offtake partner for the titanium ore and suspect they are in discussions with Chinese producers who are awaiting or considering the results of the bulk samples sent to them some time ago.
    However NMT also own some 35% of Hannans and let’s say a JV partner for the Nickel is agreed giving substantial lift in Hannans share or perhaps buying out the Nickel target areas, NMT could get substantial lift in value or cash from such a scenario so way I see it NMT have two short term opportunities to see big upside together with great long term potential, cash in bank and paying divi’s.
    Hannans have stated their intention regards Nickel JV partner and the search for lithium is ongoing any JV Nickel deal could give them substantial cash boost to assist with that, patience needed to allow things to unfold, and fingers crossed they do, best of luck, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2665921 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5669466 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.22am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.