Wowog: where have I supported the South Africans?? If you ask me...

1. 287 Posts.
    Wowog: where have I supported the South Africans?? If you ask me Morkel is one of the most bizarre cricketers on this planet. He can fall into categories like over rated, clueless, and under achiever yet all we hear about is how much of a destructive force he COULD be. A guy that tall, quick, and agile should be doing a huge amount more in test cricket. Imagine bowlers like Harris or Malinga with the height of Morkel!!??
    Tough cricket??? Theres sod all tough about bowling bumpers and beamers at batsmen. Bowling long spells of high class deliveries is tough. Sending down spin until your fingers bleed is tough. Batting two days with a technique that doesn't look like the co-ordination of a deranged baboon (Mr S.Smith)is tough.
    Is bowling a leg side line and yahooing like over excited 13 year olds an sign of toughness?? I bet Rick McCosker would be shaking his swede.
    This current Australian side is one of the worst in history. We are in an era where the standard of test cricket is very, very weak. If ever you wanted to be in a rebuilding phase now is the time to do it, not that a country ever has a choice on when to experience such a challenge. Hell even NZ would give Australia a massive hurry up - so long as those bookies don't get involved as they did with wee Shane at Caulfield, but that's another proud piece of Australian history ;)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.