EMH 5.26% 20.0¢ european metals holdings limited

I've been trying to look at this impartially in terms of the SP...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I've been trying to look at this impartially in terms of the SP and Risk / Reward and timelines:

Worst case scenario - the N word, chances of this happening very low, no one wins, project gets delayed 8 years, Babis suffers, Czech Republic and its people suffer, Europe suffers. EMH compensation for fair market value 55 - 70c or the amount before government got involved ie 85c?

Middle ground scenario - because Babis can't form a Government we have to wait 2 months for the Presidential elections in January. Some PI's might not have the patience to wait 2 months. SP could drift for a few weeks, but once the political situation is sorted by January, it could be multiples of today's price based on its peers ( see my post based on others valuation, on 3/11/17).

Best case scenario - next week we should see a resource upgrade based on the recent infill drill results, as promised by KC. The Cabinet make up might become clearer. Week after, we should get Diamo's response as to their intentions (promised by 15th November) and approval of this on the first parliamentary session on 20th November. SP will steadily increase from next week over the next few weeks to multiples of today's price, in line with its peers.

Yes there are political uncertainties, but that is why we are at 80c now! Surely however, looking ahead, based on the risk / reward situation and a very short timeline, this is a strong buy from now on?

Therefore SP possible range over the next 2 to 3 months 55c - 5$!

Am I looking at this too simply? Am I missing something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $41.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $6.959K 33.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20768 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 3780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.