EMH 3.13% 16.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Just thought I would remind you again 3dayhigh hey there...

1. 7,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    Just thought I would remind you again 3dayhigh
    hey there 3dayhigh , guess what we're gunna have a $4.00 Santa Rally , Just not sure which Xmas . LOL Still hoping this one .

Ok $100 Billion worth of asset underground , more than all but 1 or 2 Lithium plays on market .
    Largest in Europe by far .
    KC has inferred DFS funding just around the corner for months .
    Apparently VW did not recieve one offer for supply of Lithium or Cobalt recently .
    We really dont have a lot of cash at moment , accept for impending money from Whiddon .
    London has 28 million shares , I know the owners of aprox 3 million of them , Arca is about to buy 13 million , hence free float there on AIM aprox 12 million shares or aprox 9.1 % of the whole registry .
    ASX has a very strong holding of top 40 , 90 odd % in fact , free float here is aprox 11 million or aprox 8.4 % .
    Institutional investers are waiting on their derisk point for entry , ie DFS funding and partnership and offtake .
    I am personally running an email campaigne out to as may fund managers as I can , try so far 300 to 400 emails . I am sure my Idea is working a little better than Gonza's coaster idea ( sorry Gonza ) Mmmmm I have actually had a reply or two .
    Weigh up what ever you like 3dayhigh , when and if we get the funding that has been so close for months , you dont think we will have a market cap somewhere near $600 million , and that includes the new shares to be issued for the funding ( ie aprox 20 million only ) . A $4.00 target is very realistic , have a look at the peers around us whom are worth $1.3 Billion and half a billion . My real target eventually is $20 to $24 per share .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $34.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $13.68K 80.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31250 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 29206 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.