ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

4.1 mln Oz - Is moment to make a Pre Feasibility Study, page-48

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

The situation is the following: Amani has 4.1 million ounces next to Barrick Gold's (ex Randgold) Kibali mine. Apparently the strategy is to add ounces to the resources, for this, shares are issued and drilling is made that effectively increase the resources ... at the point of reaching 4 million ounces with 1g / t.

What we ask some minorities is a Feseability Study to have a real dimension of the potential of these lands. Today there is a mining friendly government in the Congo, and for a country like the Congo to have another gold production in addition to Barrick's and artisanal production would be very good. A production cost in the highest percentile ($ 1,400 an ounce) would be very profitable.

I doubt that there are many explorers with such a large amount of resources trading at such a low price ... that's why you start paying at a minimum.

Gold continues to rise, resources will surely continue to rise ... there will come a time when the situation will be so extreme that a feseability will be made or there will be a takeover offer for a value much higher than the market value.

Can you imagine 5 million ounces and gold at 3,000 an ounce?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.