NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Bitzer - they keep this up - I may have to have some of that...

1. 2,057 Posts.
    Bitzer - they keep this up - I may have to have some of that plant too... lol

I'm a critical person by nature and profession - its what I do.

My HOPE here was that they'd done enough exploration in the last 2 or 3 years that upon completion of the vertical well that they'd simply have a CR that'd fund 27% the cost of a functional, horizontal well - one that'd be a source for them to further their exploits.

The problem I see here is that age old question - how long is a piece of string? I work with many Phd's that ALWAYS want to continue the analysis - always wanting to tweak and improve - but the problem is that takes time and money - 2 things we don't have an abundance of (time possibly).

Its often at those times the boss/client kicks in to say look - what you've done is sufficient - lets proceed.

That's what I was hoping for - they proceed - and then we become a financially independent operation - one that makes the company stronger (i.e. fends off any hostile take overs at a less than fair value) and one that improves the value of the shares (the only reason I'm involved with the market in the first place).

Its like those people you see who want to buy their first house, and they only want that 5 bedroom Toorak mansion - its better to work your way up to it, buy the small house, which then gets you to the next house - rather than living on the never never.

I just get the impression they like exploring more that I like financing them to explore - that's all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.